The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) will release the list of room assignments for the September 2021 Licensure Licensure Exam for Teachers, otherwise known as LET, LEPT or BLEPT weeks before before the exams.
The September 2021 teachers licensure exams are originally scheduled on March 2020 but later re-scheduled due to the COVID-19 pandemic resulting to several travel restrictions. It is now moved and subdivided into four batches in 2021-2022 due to large volume of examinees.
The September 2021 LET will be conducted at PRC testing centers located at the National Capital Region, Baguio, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cauayan, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Koronadal, Legaspi, Lucena, Marinduque, Oriental Mindoro, Pagadian, Palawan, Pampanga, Rosales, Tacloban, Tuguegarao, Zamboanga and Kidapawan.
The Board of Professional Teachers is headed by its Chairman, Glenda S. Arquiza, and its members, Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Vice Chairman Dr. Paz Lucido, and its members Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy.
Room Assignments for September 2021 LET
Examinees are advised to verify the room assignments to the links below or through the notices and announcements to be posted at the PRC official website. Here is the room assignments for the September 2021 LET (First batch).
- National Capital Region/ Manila
- Cagayan de Oro
- Oriental Mindoro
- Rosales (List of Applicants/ not the official room assignments yet)
Examinees shall report before 5:30 in the morning on the said date because late comers will not be admitted as examination fees for late examinees will also be forfeited.
What to bring on the day of LET?
Here are the things to bring during the examination proper:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One (1) piece of metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two (2) or more pencils (NO. 2)
- Ball pens (black ink only)
- One (1) piece long brown envelope
- One (1) piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- Health Forms (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
- Negative RT-PCR Test Results, if applicable, or Certificate of Quarantine (Pursuant to Memorandum No. 68, series of 2020)
What to wear on examination day?
Here are the specified dress codes from PRC:
- For male examinees, tucked-in white polo shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- For female examinees, tucked-in white blouse or shirt with collar (without any seal, logo, or mark); decent pants or slacks
- Examinees shall be well-groomed, with hair properly clipped and/or pony tailed.
What are not allowed during board exams?
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded information or formulas
- Calculators regardless of model or unit (except for examinees with Mathematics major)
- Apple, Samsung and other smart watches, cellular phones, ear plugs, transmitters, portable computers, Bluetooth and other electronic devices which may be used for communication purposes;
- Bags of any kind
On the use of calculator
Examinees for the secondary level with major in Mathematics are allowed to use calculators. However, the calculator must only include addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, trigonometric function, logarithm and xy functions.
One (1) calculator will be allowed inside the examination room per examinee which will also be thoroughly inspected by the examination personnel.
Board exams during the COVID-19 Pandemic
The following precautionary health and safety guidelines shall be observed at all times during the conduct of the PRC licensure exams:
- Wearing of face mask and face shield. Examinees are also required to bring alcohol-based sanitizers.
- Examination personnel shall be provided with face mask, face shield and latex gloves.
- Observe physical distancing by maintaining 1-meter distance from one another.
- Body temperature will be checked using thermal scanner prior to entry at examination premises. Those with fever, colds or cough are not allowed to take the exams. Their payment will not be forfeited and can be used in the next licensure exam.
- Examinees are advised to bring their food as they will not be allowed to exit the examination room during break time and lunch time.
- Examinees shall sanitize before entering the examination room, after using the rest room and before distribution of test questionnaires.
PRC added that they will not be responsible of any lost personal belongings.