Weekly Home Learning Plan Samples
Weekly Home Learning Plan will be based on the actual class program. It shall be prepared by the subject teacher, reviewed by class adviser and approved by the school principal.
In making the home learning plan, the following procedures must be followed:
a. Refer to the Most Essential Learning Competencies (MELCs) in different subject area.
b. Gather the self-learning modules and other learning materials needed for the self-paced learning mode. ex. Distance Learning and Blended Learning
c.Using the SLMs as reference, accomplish the Weekly Learning Plan
d.Subject area teachers must collaborate to come up with a set of Weekly Home Learning Plan.
e.When preparing with the Weekly Home Learning Plan, teachers should be guided with a long-term vision of what they want their learners to master and achieve.
f. Teachers are advised to adopt strategies that respect the unique contexts and diversity of learners.
g. In plotting the learning tasks teachers should strike a balance between academic rigor and socio- emmotional aspect of learning.
3. The Weekly Home Learning Plan shall consist of the following:
a. Learning Area are the subject prescribed to be taken by learners in a particular grade level or key stage.
b. Learning Tasks are formative learning opportunities created for learners to enhance their understanding of the content,, which prompt them to engaged intensively in the subject matter.
c. Learning Competencies refers to the knowledge, understanding skills and attitude that learners need to demonstrate in every lesson.
d. Modes of Delivery refers to the method of submission of learning outputs to include written work,products and performances, preferred by the learners/ parents based on their context/situation.
4. The Weekly Home Learning Plan shall be communicated through the parents for their reference and guidance. Copies for the plans of the entire first quarter maybe distributed to parents during the first Parents-Teachers Association (PTA) meeting before the start of the school year. They shall be given comprehensive and clear orientation by the school about the contents purpose of the learning plan of their children.
5. The Weekly Home Learning Plan shall aid teachers and parents in keeping track of the day-to-day and off-school general learning processes as they implement the most suitable and feasible alternative learning modality based on the context of their school.
6. The Weekly Home Learning Plan shall be prepared by teachers implementing Distance and Blended learning while the DLP or DLL which is prescribed by DepEd order No. 42 s. 2016, otherwise known as the Policy and Guidelines on the Implementation of the Daily lesson Preparation for the K-12 basic Education Program shall be prepared by teachers implementing face-to-face Learning.
7. The Individual Learning Monitoring Plan,on the other hand is a more specific tool which shall be used by teachers and learning facilitators for learners who lag behind as shown by the result of their formative and summative assessments.
8. For learners who are given intervention activities, their weekly home learning plan shall be adjusted to suit their comprehension level.
Download Editable Template here:
Grade 1 Weekly Home Learning Plan Download Grade 2 Weekly Home Learning Plan Download Grade 3 Weekly Home Learning Plan Download Grade 4 Weekly Home Learning Plan Download Grade 5 Weekly Home Learning Plan Download Grade 6 Weekly Home Learning Plan Download Grade 7 Weekly Home Learning Plan Download Weekly Home Learning Plan for CO Download
Please bookmark for K and Grade 8-12 additional files
Credit to the rightful owner of these files
Watch the video for addition info on Weekly Home Learning Plan