This was noted during the speech of President Rodrigo R. Duterte in the palace last night.
If the ECQ will not be extended anymore after the 15th of May, we should all assume that a GCQ will be imposed on ALL of the regions affected by the COVID-19. Let us help Malacañang in informing people of the new normal we have to follow. We need to familiarize all these to avoid confusion.
General Community Quarantine (GCQ) Rules:
1. Selected workers in non-essential services are allowed to go to work.
● repair services
2. Half of employees work from home, 50 percent are working on site:
● Business process outsourcing (BPO)
● Non-leisure trade and service
3. Will remain CLOSED:
● Amusement centers
● Leisure facilities
● Tourism services
4. NOT permitted to leave the house:
● Children (0 to 20 years old)
● Elderly (60 years old and above)
● People with high-risk health issues
5. ONLY shops catering to NECESSITIES will be allowed to re-open in malls. Malls will limit the entry of shoppers.
6. Airconditioning will be limited in malls. WIFI will not be provided. NO loitering allowed.
7. Priority construction projects can resume
8. Nonworkers are allowed to buy food and go out to avail of essential services
● Allowed will be people who are 21 to 59 years old.
● EXCEPT again: children, elderly, vulnerable people
9. Public transport can operate at reduced capacity.
10. Local government units shall ENFORCE CURFEW for nonworkers.
11. Airports and ports can only operate for the unhampered DELIVERY OF GOODS.
Plans of going out or reunions after May 15 are still not entirely possible. You are REQUIRED to bring an I.D. that specifies your AGE and ADDRESS wherever you go. Checkpoints will still be in place. You will still be questioned if you defy the rules.
We need to abide by the guidelines. Be aware that we are trying to avoid a second wave which is considered to be more damaging than the first.
Source: CNN (Based sa official statement ng Malacañang and IATF)
Please like us here: