The Department of Education (DepEd) announces that schools shall open their respective Early Registration Desk from February 1 to March 6, 2020 as the Chinese New Year Falls on January 25.
To ensure that all new entrants for Kindergarten, Grade 1, 7, and Grade 11 learners in public and private elementary and secondary schools nationwide are registered for school year 2020-2021.
Sino ba dapat ang mag-enrol?
- Batang limang (5) taong gulang para sa Kindergarten sa ika-1 ng Hunyo
- Batang anim na taong gulang pataas na nakatapos ng Kindergarten para sa Grade 1
- Out of School – Children (OSC)
- Out of School – Youth (OSY)
- Differently-abled persons
Ano ang mga dapat dalhin?
- Original or Photocopy of Birth Certificate (preferably PSA copy)
- Form 137 (Learner’s Report Card)
- Form 137 para sa mga transferees
Download memo here: https://www.deped.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/DM_s2020_006.pdf
Download Cover Photo here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rN3XmEpdSx3flw6NokqMw713i4RmkS8Z
Cover photo credit: Maam Jhen Literal–Handa
Please SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel for educational videos.