Implementing Guidelines for Brigada Eskwela 2017
If you want to download the memo here: http://guroako.com/2017/04/17/schedules-of-activities-for-the-2017-brigada-eskwela-implementations/
Department of Education
2017 Brigada Eskwela Implementing Guidelines
Bureau and Service Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Division Chief and Unit Heads
Public Elementary and Secondary School Heads
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education will conduct the 2017 Brigada Eskwela with the theme “Isang DepEd”,isang Pamayanan, Isang Bayanihan para sa handa at ligtas na Paaralan from May 15 to 20, 2017.
- On May 15, Regional Offices (ROs) and Schools Division Offices( SDOs) shall hold a caravan to launch the first day of Brigada Eskwela. A kick-off Ceremony will be held in a Public School offering Senior High School program which will also be the final stop of the caravan. This year’s National kick- off ceremony will be held in a Public Secondary School in Region VII, the host region.
- All regional directors and schools division superintendents shall mobilize their Adopt-a-School program/ Brigada Eskwela coordinators to ensure the six-day implementation of the Brigada Eskwela.
- School Heads shall take the lead role in planning the activities geared on making schools ecologically conscious, resilient, clean and conducive to learning.
- Individual or groups from the national government agencies,local government units, private sector,, international organization and other parties, who are interested to help the schools may coordinate with the Office of the Assistant secretary for partnership or to the beneficiary school itself, for guidance.
- All DepEd employees are encourage to join the Brigada Eskwela activities by offering their skills and sharing their time.
- The CO Key Official are enjoined to participate,
- Schedules of activities are as follows:
- To implement effectively the selection process in the Search for Brigada Eskwela Best Implementing School, DepEd issues the set of criteria,details are provide in enclosure No.2.
- The school Heads shall make the Brigada Eskwela program not just a tool for improving school facilities, but also as a catalyst for achieving a higher learning outcome for the school.
- All Brigada Eskwela Hall of Fame awardees shall serve as pilot schools to implement innovative and community-led effort of the new Brigada Eskwela plus 2017.
- For more information, all concerned may contact Mr. Roily V. Soriano, Project Developmental Officer III, External Parnership service, DepEd Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Ave, Pasig City. Tel. Nos.(02) 638-8637, or (02) 638-8639.
- Immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
Leonor Magtolis Briones