President Duterte approved 10 regular holidays and seven special non-working days for the year 2017 according to Proclamation 50.
He declared the following regular holidays and special days to be observed in the country this 2017. The announcement for National Holidays Eid’lFitr and Eiduladha shall be done after their approximate dates have been determined in accordance with Islamic calendar.
List of declared Regular Holidays:
- New Year’s Day – January 1
- Special non- working holiday – January 2
- Araw ng Kagitingan- April 9
- Maundy Thursday- April 13
- Good Friday- April14
- Labor Day- May 1
- Independence Day- June 12
- National Heroes Day – August 28
- Bonifacio Day- November 30
- Chistmas Day – December 25
- Rizal Day- December 30
List of declared special non-working holidays
- Chinese New Year- January 28
- EDSA People Power Revolution Anniversary- Feb.25
- Black Saturday- April 15
- Ninoy Aquino Day- August 21
- All Saints Day- November 1
- Last Day of the Year- December 31
- Additional special non- working day- October 31
Please like our Facebook page! Thank you!