Oh Snap!

We are using ads to support all the content of Guro Ako site. Please disable or remove ad-block. Thank you!

How to Apply for CHED Scholarship Program/ Deadline August 15, 2021


CHED Scholarship 2021- StuFAPs aims to provide financial assistance to students who are enrolled in authorized public or private Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). This helps to ensure that education shall be accessible to all especially to underprivileged and deserving students.

Who can apply to CHED Scholarship Program?

  • All incoming college freshmen are invited to apply to the CHED Scholarship Program 2021.
  • All incoming first year college students who will be graduating from Senior High Schools.

What are the Qualifications?

1. Must be a Filipino citizen;

2. Graduating high school student or high school graduate with general average

3. General Weighted Average (GWA)

  • For Full State Scholarship Program (FSSP) and Full Private Education Student Financial Assistance (FPESPA), GWA must be 96% or above.
  • For Half-SSP and Half-PESPA, GWA must be 93% but not more than 95%.

4. Must have a combined annual gross income of parents/guardian which does not exceed Four Hundred Thousand Pesos (PhP 400,000), or in cases where the income exceeds PhP 400,000 an applicant must present written certification or medical findings of illness of a family member, or school certifications of two or more dependents enrolled in college;

5. Avail of only one government funded financial assistance program.

What are the requirements?

A. Citizenship

  • Certified true copy of Birth Certificate.

B. Academic

  • Duly certified true copy of High school report card for incoming freshmen students eligible for college (High School Graduate); and
  • Duly certified true copy of grades for Grade 11 and 1st semester of Grade 12 for graduating high school students.

C. Financial

The student-applicants shall submit any of the following documents:

  • Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) of parents or guardian;
  • Certificate of Tax Exemption from Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR);
  • Certificate of Indigence either from their Barangay or Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD);
  • Case Study report from DSWD; or
  • Latest copy of contract or proof of income may be considered for children of Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and seafarers.

If belong to a Special Group:

If you belong to any of the following, kindly upload or attach a valid certification or Certification certifying that you are:

  • Persons with Disability (PWD) under RA 7277
  • Solo Parent and/or their dependents under RA 8972
  • Underprivileged and homeless citizen under RA 7279
  • Senior Citizen under RA 9994
  • Indigenous People under RA 8371


Student applicants can now apply online and there is no need to go to the CHED Regional Offices anymore. To apply online, an applicant must determine first what region his/her school belongs to. Click on the link of the corresponding CHED Regional Office (CHEDRO) then follow the regional instructions. The filing of the application runs from July 11, 2021 to August 15, 2021 only.

Click link below:

Source: CHED

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Linkedin
  • Pinterest
This div height required for enabling the sticky sidebar
error: Content is protected !!
Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :