Some tips to prevent the virus from spreading
For all workers, regardless of specific exposure risks, it is always a good practice to:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- When soap and running water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 70% alcohol. A
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Practice social distancing.
- Stay at home.
Our Government is working so hard to avoid COVID from spreading. Orders for quarantine and lockdown in cities may help people prepare for more widespread, community outbreaks of COVID-19.
As a law-abiding citizen of this country, let us follow orders. Let us use our time at home to be with our family and be productive doing stuff you wish to do. Things you do not usually do when you are working.
Eat healthy foods and take a rest from radiation caused by too much scrolling your phone. Let’s be responsible and take this crisis seriously. Let us all stay safe and stay healthy.
This time, please download the Transmuted Grade below.
You may also like:
Please like us: